Friday, November 10, 2006

What I want to do

A number of people ask me what kind of career I want or what I want to do with my education. At interviews, people ask me where I see myself 5 or 10 years down the line, and I try to explain it to them, but the concept of innovation is, surprisingly, not as well known as I thought it was.

I found this article that talks about innovation and the role of innovation in organizations. That's what I want to do- that's what I want to be a part of... Here it is:

http://www.businessinnovationinsider.com/2006/11/mark_johnson_of_innosight_innovation.php

1 Comments:

Blogger jerseyboy said...

The article was very informative. I especially felt a little more at ease in knowning there are many mistakes made in the infancy of new ventures that need to be worked put before becoming a profitable operable model. So we're allowed to make maistakes.
More companies should learn the concepts of innovative marketing. they would have fewer financial dry spells and be able to better utilize their employees. You never know where a good idea may come from or who will offer it. Don't treat hourly employess like second class citizens. Everyone is part of the team.

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home