Sunday, July 23, 2006

Intro

I've always been intrigued by innovation. How does it happen? How does an idea become reality? Can one person really be behind a product or a commercial? How do products get to market? Why do so many products fail?

Well, my college recently introduced a major called Technology Management in their MBA program, and that convinced me to go to grad school. The major covered most of those questions I had. I dont agree with the name "technology management" as I don't think it expains what is covered in the degree. Nonetheless, there were some great professors in the program that made me realize that this was the field I wanted to get into.

I have a marketing background, and I think that it's a big part of innovation and successful products. I've done some direct sales- it was quite an experience. Definitely something I don't see myself doing again, but, it made me realize how important it is to get to know customers.

For more about me, please go to my webpage.

Here's to the blend of marketing and innovation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home